The Digital Low Profile series amplifiers effectively improve any audio system with variable 12dB crossovers that filter out frequencies. The pulse width modulated full MOSFETS increase the amp’s durability and longevity.
- Digital Low Profile Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 350 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 700 watts
- Made in Korea
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- High and low auto input sensitivity adjustment
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Surface Mount Design Technology
- 4-way protection circuitry
- Variable gain control
- Input sensitivity: 500mV @ 12V
- Variable high-pass filter (34-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 3"W x 5.9"L x 1.5"H
- UPC: 827204109502
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.