The XL series was developed for the growing Power Sports market including UTV and Marine applications—where electronics must withstand harsh environments. The circuit boards have been conformally coated with a layer of transparent material that protects the parts against moisture, dust and temperature extremes. These ultra small weather resistant amplifiers are ideal for all types of outdoor audio applications such as motorcycles, golf carts and off road vehicles. But the small size also makes these amps a great choice anywhere space is a premium. Utilizing the latest Class D circuit design these amplifiers may be small on size but they are big on power and have a much lower current draw compared to other amplifiers with similar power output. The wrap around aluminum heatsink keeps everything running cool. Extremely versatile, each model gives you’re a choice of low level RCA input or 3.5mm (1.8”) mini-pug Aux Input. The Aux Input allows for easy connection of portable devices such as an iPod, MP3 player or smartphone to become your source unit.
- Channels: 2
- 4-ohm Power: 100 watts x 2
- 2-ohm Power: 200 watts x 2
- 4-ohm Mono Power: 400 watts x 1
- Peak Power: 800 watts
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.2 %
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio: >85 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.25 V - 10.0 V
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40 Hz - 400 Hz
- Variable Subwoofer EQ: 0 - 18dB
- Subwoofer EQ Frequency: n/a
- Dimensions (in Inches): 7.5" x 4.5" x 1.6"
- UPC: 823871006366
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.