The KW-V620BT offers a 6.8" resistive touchscreen display with customizable "hard" key controls and a 6.2" video display area, resulting in a very user-friendly layout. Also, lets you enjoy access to many of the apps on your smartphone or tablet directly from the controls on the receiver. If you enjoy Internet radio on your iPhone® or Android™, you'll really dig playing music from Pandora and iHeartRadio on this great-sounding receiver.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.8" Clear Active touchscreen (6.2" inset QVGA display for video)
- variable color illumination and control layout
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- wireless remote
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- built-in Android music control and charging of select Android devices using the HDMI connection (requires JVC Control app installed on phone)
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone and Android; Apple Music control with iPhone
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 3-band equalizer with 7 presets
- subwoofer level, phase, low-pass crossover controls, and speaker type settings
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear HDMI digital A/V input, rear analog A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module to retain Ford SYNC, GM OnStar, Chrysler Uconnect, and VW media center
- UPC: 046838073090
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.