The KW-V220BT DVD receiver, which includes Apple Music®, Pandora® Internet radio, and an option for SiriusXM satellite radio. Plus, its built-in Bluetooth® lets you wirelessly stream music from various apps on your smartphone, as well as take hands-free calls. You can use the receiver's simple 6.2" touchscreen interface to control all the action, including its immersive sound-shaping tone controls. If you enjoy Internet radio on your iPhone® or Android™, you'll really dig playing music from Pandora on this great-sounding receiver.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen with variable color button illumination
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- built-in Android music control and charging of select Android devices using the USB connection (requires JVC Music Play app installed on phone)
- Pandora control with iPhone and Android; Apple Music control with iPhone
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- Sound Lift compensates for low speaker positions
- Volume Link EQ boosts specific frequencies to compensate for road noise
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- optional wireless remote
- inputs: front USB input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 046838073120
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.