The Kenwood DDX373BT features a fixed 6.2" wide, 16:9 touchscreen display with a TFT active matrix system. The screen has a resolution of 800 (H) x 480 (V) x RGB with 1,152,000 total pixels.
The Kenwood DDX373BT is equipped with built-in Bluetooth. Also, it allows you to stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles. Kenwood DDX373BT is SiriusXM-Ready and compatible with the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner
- General Features:
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen with variable color button illumination
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- Smartphone Features:
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- built-in Android AOA control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Audio/Video Features:
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- Other Information:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 0019048213693
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.