The Kenwood KMR-D365BT CD receiver has a special water-resistant conformal coating placed on its main circuit board to protect its circuitry from the harsh, corrosive marine or motorsports environments. The unit features a single front loading CD face that detaches from the chassis to deter theft. There is no protective face case included. This unit is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (ver. 2.1+EDR/3.0) allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit.
- marine CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth®
- Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA) lets you control phone-based content
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV music files
- FLAC file playback via USB
- stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more
- Music Control app enables playback of music files over USB from Android devices
- glare-resistant white display and variable-color illumination
- 1.5 line LCD display
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included
- conformal-coated PCB circuit board
- USB and AUX input cover
- Audio Features:
- 13-band equalizer
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers
- iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable
- Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front USB and AUX inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- UPC: 0019048214096
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.