Power Series TM400X2ad 2-channel amplifier for marine and powersports applications.
- 2-channel marine/powersports amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (400 watts peak per channel)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (bridged)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class AD amp technology
- 4-ohm/2-ohm multi-impedance constant power
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- twin cooling fans and real-time thermal sensing
- hidden top-mount control panel
- CLEAN set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- variable low- and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- tone controls: 0-18 dB at 45 Hz; 0-14 dB at 12,000 Hz
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- fuse rating: 60A x 1 (fuse not included)
- dimensions: 7-5/16"W x 1-5/8"H x 4-5/16"D
- requires 8-gauge power and ground cable
- UPC: 780687345143
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.