The Power Series T1S1-12 subwoofer uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize mounting depth. The subwoofer rating on the T1S1-12 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand.
- 12" 1-ohm component subwoofer
- carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- patent-pending motor technology
- handles up to 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top mount depth: 3"
- sealed box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 14
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.