The Power Series T1S1-12 subwoofer uses a neodymium motor structure with high-strength magnets to help minimize mounting depth. The subwoofer rating on the T1S1-12 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, meaning it has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand.
- 12" 1-ohm component subwoofer
- carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- patent-pending motor technology
- handles up to 600 watts RMS (1200 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- top mount depth: 3"
- sealed box volume: 1 cubic foot
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343675
- Weight: 22
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.