The woofer cone is a three layer design, glass fiber/aramid honeycomb/glass fiber with an aluminum dust cap. The Flex Fit frame utilizes slots (where possible) instead of single screw sized holes; allowing slight adjustment of the speaker when mounted.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
The Power T2S2-13 subwoofer features 13-inches of effective radiating cone area and a single 1-ohm voice coil for ease of wiring.
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 2000 Watts RMS / 4000 Watts Max
- Nominal Impedance: 2-Ohm
- Voice Coil Type: Single Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3.96" (100 mm)
- Speaker Connector: 8 AWG slot loaded
- Mounting Depth: 9.70 in. (246 mm)
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins
- Custom push spring insulated 8 AWG terminals
- Single layer edge wound aluminum 4" voice coil
- Detachable die cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented pole piece
- Triple stack segmented ferrite motor structure
- Integrated aluminum heat sinking shorting ring (IDHS)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343545
- Weight: 25
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.