PRE-AMP CIRCUITRY: Low Noise PreAmplifier Low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier pre-amplifier circuit with minimal distortion INPUTS: Nickel-plated RCA level inputs Nickel-Plated RCA connectors create a solid signal conduit and resist corrosion HI LEVEL INPUTS: N/A OPERATION MODE: One Channel (Mono) Mono mode is intended for subwoofers only CROSSOVER / SIGNAL SHAPING: Accu-Cross Accu-Cross crossovers allow for complete control of the signal directing to all speakers. See specifications section for specific frequencies EQUALIZER: Electronic Control of amplifier output with on board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier CLASS / TOPOLOGY: Super D-Class™ The proprietary "Super D-Class" design uses high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels. Hifonics Super D-Class results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional D-Class amplifier designs. OUTPUT DEVICES TECHNOLOGY: Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET The Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. It produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion HEAT SINK: Aluminum Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled POWER SUPPLY: Twin turbo The Twin Turbo Coil PS is a Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices STRAPPING: N/A BASS REMOTE: Illuminated Bass Remote Included Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle. Smooth potentiometer and ringed illumination in a satin black mount create a custom look OUTPUT CONNECTIONS: Nickel-Plated High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant CONNECTIONS TYPE: Illuminated, Molded and Angled Secure connection for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access during installation. SIGNAL PASS THROUGH: Yes One pair of full range, L & R output allow distortion free signal to be passed through this amplifier to feed that signal to other components without the need for noise generating Y cables DIAGNOSTICS: Yes Constant monitoring of amplifier condition shown on end panel MARINIZED / WATERPROOF: N/A ILLUMINATION: Yes Hifonics logo the molded and angled output connectors
- Hifonics 35th Year Anniversary LTD HS35-1700.1D Amplifier
- Super Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1700 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1700 watts
- Twin Turbo Coil PS Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply - keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Illuminated Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel plated RCA, Speaker and Power connections
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 9V
- Frequency Response: 15 - 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >80 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 35 - 250Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 15- 35Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 45Hz
- Fuse Rating: 80 A x 1
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- UPC: 806576225478
- Weight: 12
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dee From Grand Rapids
|these amps sucks I had It running to 2 12s cvx and the amp clips and distort when I get it up to vol 17 I order it on sonicelectronic never again highly don't recommend it its only rated 860 rms but I doubt if its putting out a clean 700 watts and I don't get it cause most of hifonics amps kick ass not any of there best work on this amp.|