The FH-X720BT is equipped with built-in Bluetooth (ver. 3.0), allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. This unit also supports wireless audio playback (AD2P) and control (AVRCP) of a Bluetooth enabled audio player or smartphone. The head unit can stream music stored on your Bluetooth enabled device or music apps you have downloaded on your device. Also plays CD receiver supports playback of CD-Audio, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. This unit can play MP3, WMA, and WAV files recorded on CD-R and CD-RW discs.
6.5" 2-way F-series Coaxial Speaker 200W Peak Power
- PIONEER FH-X720BT In-Dash Receiver
- Variable color illumination allows you to precisely match your vehicle's interior
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Integrated iOS device controls
- MIXTRAX allows for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- Remote control included
- CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA
- AM/FM tuner
- 5-band graphic equalizer
- Advanced Sound Receiver provides improved sound quality from compressed files
- 3-level loudness
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- Built-in low and high pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Dual phone pairing allows for 2 devices to be paired at once
- Supports A2DP audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- PIONEER TS-F1634R
- 6.5" Car Audio 2-way Speakers
- RMS: 50Ws per pair / 25W each
- Peak: 200W per pair / 100W each
- Frequency response: 31Hz - 16,000Hz
- Impedance: 4-ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Top-mounting Depth: 1-5/8"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 88438256674.
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.