The C5-650cw is a 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofer capable of accurate reproduction between 48 Hz and 5 kHz. It features a Kurt Müller cone and suspension and a die-cast alloy basket. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
A grille is included, consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille.
- 6.5" Evolution C5 Series Component Woofer¹
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 225 watts
- RMS: 75 watts
- Top-mount depth: 2.54"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 5 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- 6-3/4" component woofer
- polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 4-ohm impedance
- 25-75 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 48-5,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- depth: 2-9/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440991087
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 99108
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.