The C5-650cw is a 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofer capable of accurate reproduction between 48 Hz and 5 kHz. It features a Kurt Müller cone and suspension and a die-cast alloy basket. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
A grille is included, consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille.
- 6.5" Evolution C5 Series Component Woofer¹
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 225 watts
- RMS: 75 watts
- Top-mount depth: 2.54"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 5 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- Product Highlights:
- 6-3/4" component woofer
- polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 4-ohm impedance
- 25-75 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 48-5,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- depth: 2-9/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440991087
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 99108
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.