The MX650-CCX 6.5-inch coaxial speaker is designed around the standard marine 6.5-inch speaker format and features a wide mounting flange with a six hole mounting pattern. The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor.
The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance. A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. Integrated into the Sport Grille’s frame, the internal LED lighting assembly was meticulously designed to uniformly illuminate the woofer’s cone area with a lively blue glow, adding a dramatic visual experience to your high seas journey.
Although MX650-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
- 6-1/2" Marine Cockpit Coaxial System
- Optimized to operate large air volumes: (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l)
- Note: Bass response will suffer significantly if placed in a small enclosure
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 20 - 125 watts RMS each
- 1.00" (25 mm) Voice Coil
- Marine tested design
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- UV-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.00" - 5.25"
- Top-mount Depth: 2.74 "
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 55 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone material
- Synthetic rubber surround
- Specially treated ¾" pure silk dome tweeter
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spiders
- Built-in Blue LED lighting assembly
- Available in Chrome, Titanium and White
- Product Highlights:
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers with built-in blue LED lighting (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
- UV- and corrosion-resistant Centrex polymer baskets and grilles
- designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
- power range: 20-60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-13/16"
- UPC: 699440915137
- Weight: 7
- Sku: 91513
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.