The MX650-CCX 6.5-inch coaxial speaker is designed around the standard marine 6.5-inch speaker format and features a wide mounting flange with a six hole mounting pattern. The long excursion woofer design and excellent power handling make your music come through loud and clear at speed, or at anchor.
The woofer design is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). Operating this coaxial system in less space will compromise its low frequency performance. A 0.75-inch pure silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics.
The Sport Grille’s brilliant chrome finish, achieved through a unique multi-layer plating process, was developed through extensive testing to withstand the harsh sea environment for years to come. Although MX650-CCX Coaxial Systems can be used with as little as 20 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-100 W of continuous power per channel.
- 6-1/2" 2-Way MX-Series Marine Cockpit Coaxial System
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 20 - 125 watts RMS each
- Top-mount Depth: 2.74 " (F)
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.00" - 5.25" (E)
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 55 - 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- Color: Black Frame w/ Chrome Sport Grille
- Brilliant chrome finish will withstand marine environment
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- Synthetic rubber surround
- 0.75" pure silk dome tweeter w/ Neodymium magnet
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped tweeter
- 1.00" (25 mm) voice coil
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spider
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- UV-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- Natural woofer roll-off with 2nd order high-pass circuits
- Product Highlights:
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- chrome grilles
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
- UV- and corrosion-resistant Centrex polymer baskets and grilles
- designed for free-air applications (no enclosures needed)
- power range: 20-60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-13/16"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440918817
- Weight: 5
- Sku: 91881
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.