Amplified Subwoofer System with Single 10TW1-0.25 Subwoofer Driver, Built-In 400W Class D Amplifier, Black Carpet - Ported Enclosure With MicroSub+™ systems, the power is built right into the subwoofer system. Housing a proprietary Class D amplifier, this incredible subwoofer system utilizes our exclusive DCD™ amplifier technology to extract maximum output from its specially engineered, ultra low-impedance TW1 driver.
By combining direct power conversion with an ultra-high current output section, DCD™ amplifiers are free of conventional switching power supplies, enabling them to generate remarkable power with unprecedented efficiency. Key to the enclosure’s performance is its efficient slot-ported design and precise tuning of its 10TW1 subwoofer driver.
Extensive interior bracing permits the use of thinner wall material that maximizes the enclosure's internal volume relative to its exterior volume. The port wraps around two walls of the enclosure to produce the necessary low tuning frequency that ensures excellent extension and response smoothness.
The flared port entry and exit further enhance sound quality by minimizing air-flow noises through the port. Integration to OEM and aftermarket head units is a snap thanks to a variety of input options and automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC offset sensing).
Also included is a variable frequency low-pass filter (50-200 Hz), along with output polarity control switch. Adding an optional RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately) lets you control subwoofer levels directly from the driver’s seat. A quick-disconnect power connector makes it easy to remove the subwoofer when you need the extra space. As with all MicroSub™ systems, these amplified versions produce the kind of output and extension normally associated with much larger systems. Note: DCD™ amplified systems use very specific components.
Never use a DCD™ amplifier or its companion subwoofer(s) with incompatible, non-DCD™ products. Doing so will void the warranty and may cause severe damage. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with silver "JL AUDIO Built In USA" embroidery on front baffle. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Amplifier power: Built-in DCD™ Class D amplifier (400 W @ 0.25 Ω) Nominal Impedance: 0.25 Ω
- Single 10" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier
- Power Output:
- RMS: 400 Watts Total
- Preloaded with single 10" TW1 Series Subwoofer Driver - 10TW1-0.25
- Built-in DCD™ Class D amplifier
- Vented enclosure with carpet finish
- Amplifier Features:
- Class D amplifier
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 70 mV - 1.40 V RMS
- Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs: 280 mV - 5.4 V RMS
- 12 dB per octave filter slope
- Low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz
- Selectable output polarity (i.e. Phase): 0 / 180°
- Selectable turn-on modes: Sig / DC / REM
- Automatic turn-on (via signal sensing or DC offset sensing)
- High level speaker input, w/ molex connection harness
- Optional bass remote available, sold separately: JL Audio RBC-1
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
- 8 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Enclosure Features:
- V-Groove MDF Construction
- Flared port entry and exit
- Automotive-grade vehicle carpet
- CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
- Silver "JL AUDIO Built In USA" embroidery on front baffle
- Steel mesh grille mounted with driver
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6.625" D x 21.00" W x 13.50" H
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Cast alloy frame
- Long linear excursion capability (0.40 in / 10 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor design
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Steel mesh grille included
- Product Highlights:
- 10" subwoofer in ported enclosure
- woofer impedance: 0.25 ohms
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 400 watts RMS at 0.25 ohms
- recommended power/ground wiring gauge: 8 AWG
- fuse rating: 30 A
- dimensions: 21"W x 13-1/2"H x 6-5/8"D
- weight: 25 lbs.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 69944093292944
- Weight: 25
- Sku: 93332
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.