Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 6W3v3-4 Subwoofer Drivers, Black Carpet (150 W, 4 Ω) - Ported Enclosure This incredible MicroSub™ subwoofer system delivers the kind of output and extension that is normally possible with only much larger systems.
The key to its performance lies in the precise tuning of its 6W3v3 subwoofer driver into an efficient slot-ported design. Extensive interior bracing permits the use of thinner wall material that maximizes the enclosure's internal volume relative to its exterior volume.
The port wraps around two walls of the enclosure to produce the necessary low tuning frequency that ensures excellent extension and response smoothness. The flared port entry and exit further enhance sound quality by minimizing air-flow noises through the port.
This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with silver "JL AUDIO" embroidery on front baffle. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 50 - 150W Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- JL Audio 6W3v34 Recommended Power Range
- General Enclosure Features:
- Microsub Enclosure
- Finished in black high-grade automotive carpeting with JL Audio white stitching
- Extensive interior bracing
- Subwoofer cutout diameter (or dimension): 5-1/2"
- Dimensions: 5-1/4" (6-5/8" with grille)D x 14-1/4"W x 9-3/4"H
- Port Dimensions: 1/2"H 4-1/8 1/2"W
- 6-1/2" Single 4 ohm W3v3 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 300 watts
- Recommended Power Range (RMS): 50-150 watts
- Final Impedance: 4 ohm
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber surround
- DMA optimized motor system
- Elevated frame cooling
- Vented reinforcement collar
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM)
- Insert molded suspension, coil, and terminal-sub assembly
- Surround stress relief design
- Sensitivity: 80 dB
- ported enclosure with one 6-1/2" W3v3 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 40-150 watts RMS
- frequency response: 30-300 Hz
- sensitivity: 80 dB
- 14-1/4"W x 9-3/4"H x 5-1/4"D (6-5/8" with grille)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933001
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 93300
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.