OEM Integration DSP with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ. 8-ch. Inputs / 2-ch. Stereo RCA Outputs / 1 Digital Optical (Toslink) Output The FiX™ 82 is a state-of-the-art digital signal processor engineered to deliver world-class sound from factory audio systems, without replacing the OEM source unit. Unlike other OEM interface products, the FiX™ 82 is the first DSP to automatically correct time delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing and EQ correction.
With a powerful 24-bit DSP processor and dual 1/3 octave equalizers onboard, complex 2-way, 3-way and 4-way factory audio outputs are combined and level-matched automatically into a flat, full-range stereo signal. Differential-balanced inputs accept virtually any OEM analog audio signal, from low-voltage, line-level to high-power, amplified speaker-level outputs (up to 30V RMS).
Calibration is initiated with just a single button press and takes only about 30 seconds to complete, with no special equipment needed. Output options include dual RCA jacks (4V RMS) or a digital optical (Toslink) output, supporting PCM audio (S/PDIF) 24 bit/48 kHz. Activation methods include 12-volt or automatic (Signal/DC-Offset Sensing), plus a dedicated remote turn-on output is on-hand for controlling your aftermarket equipment. Connect the optional DRC-100 Digital Remote Controller (sold separately) to add Master Volume Control capabilities and preserve your vehicle’s handsfree calling features, if equipped, all from the driver’s seat.
Clipped input signals and overall condition are also reported via the DRC-100's multi-color status LED. Achieving great sound from your factory stereo has never been easier, or sounded better.
- OEM Integration Digital Signal Processor with Automatic Time Correction and Digital EQ
- Integrates to factory OEM source unit to deliver high quality audio output
- Built-in dual 1/3 octave equalizers
- Inputs accept almost any OEM analog audio signal (low-voltage, line-level and high-power amplified speaker-level outputs)
- 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way factory audio outputs
- Inputs take almost any analog audio signal
- Dimensions: 1.85" H x 4.29" W x 5.19" D
- Automatically synchs time-delayed factory outputs before summing and EQ restoration
- Audio outputs are level-matched automatically into a flat, full-range stereo signal
- 24-bit DSP
- Single button calibration
- system integration digital sound processor with automatic time alignment, channel summing, and equalization
- removes factory sound processing for aftermarket speakers and amps
- 8 speaker-level inputs (ch 1-2: full-range; ch 7-8: subwoofer)
- two stereo outputs (analog RCA and optical digital S/PDIF) for connection to external processors and amplifiers
- 24 bit/48 KHz digital audio resolution
- calibration CD included
- signal-sensing and DC offset sensing turn-on eliminate need for remote lead
- optional dash-mountable remote (#13698125) controls Master Volume, Handsfree Optimization, and displays system Status LED
- optional LSA-4 adapter (#13698124) may be necessary in order to defeat a factory radio's load-sensing mute function
- UPC: 699440981255
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 98100
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.