Evolution™ C5 is serious product, engineered by JL Audio to meet the demands of the toughest acoustic and environmental conditions in the high-fidelity world. It is not about cute buzzwords or the exotic material of the month... it's all about making your music come alive with realism and excitement. C5 woofers and tweeters¹ are precision-built in Germany alongside JL's flagship ZR components, incorporating their exclusive DMA-optimized motor and patented Elevated Frame Cooling technologies. Particular emphasis has been placed on off-axis response and dynamic stability which might not be that important during a five minute evaluation on a demo board, but makes all the difference when installed in your car. The woofers feature renowned Kurt Müller designed cone and suspension.
- Power Handling: Peak: 225 watts / RMS: 75 watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 4.48"
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- 5.25" Evolution C5 Series Component Woofer
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Top-mount depth: 2.27"
- Efficiency: 88.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 7 KHz ± 3 dB
- UPC: 699440991070
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 49000
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.