Evolution™ C5 is serious product, engineered by JL Audio to meet the demands of the toughest acoustic and environmental conditions in the high-fidelity world. It is not about cute buzzwords or the exotic material of the month... it's all about making your music come alive with realism and excitement. C5 woofers and tweeters¹ are precision-built in Germany alongside JL's flagship ZR components, incorporating their exclusive DMA-optimized motor and patented Elevated Frame Cooling technologies. Particular emphasis has been placed on off-axis response and dynamic stability which might not be that important during a five minute evaluation on a demo board, but makes all the difference when installed in your car. The woofers feature renowned Kurt Müller designed cone and suspension.
- Power Handling: Peak: 225 watts / RMS: 75 watts
- Cutout Dimensions: 4.48"
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- 5.25" Evolution C5 Series Component Woofer
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Top-mount depth: 2.27"
- Efficiency: 88.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 7 KHz ± 3 dB
- UPC: 699440991070
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 49000
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.