Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10TW3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (400 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure ProWedge™
systems incorporate our ultra-thin, patented-technology, U.S.-built TW3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass. The ultra-compact design allows for unobtrusive placement in a wide range of vehicles.
A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 200 - 400W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200-400 watts
- Nominal impedance: 2 ohms
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- High-roll rubber surround
- Full annular spider
- Concentric tube cast alloy basket structure
- Push-pin terminals
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 32.30 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/4"
- Sensitivity: 82.10 dB
- General Enclosure Features
- Ultra compact sealed enclosure design
- Allows for unobtrusive placement in a wide range of vehicles
- High quality MDF construction
- Features high-grade black automotive carpet finish
- Durable polymer grille included to protect the subwoofer driver
- Dimensions: 9.125"D x 12.125"W x 14"H
- sealed enclosure with one 10" TW3 subwoofer
- medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- complete polymer grille
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 200-400 watts RMS
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.1 dB
- 12-1/8"W x 14"H x 9-1/8"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933117
- Weight: 22
- Sku: 93311
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.