Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10TW3-D4 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (400 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure ProWedge™
systems incorporate our ultra-thin, patented-technology, U.S.-built TW3 subwoofer drivers in quality, MDF-constructed, sealed enclosures that deliver smooth, powerful and articulate bass. The ultra-compact design allows for unobtrusive placement in a wide range of vehicles.
A super-tough, polymer grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Finish: Black high-grade automotive carpet. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 200 - 400W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200-400 watts
- Nominal impedance: 2 ohms
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- High-roll rubber surround
- Full annular spider
- Concentric tube cast alloy basket structure
- Push-pin terminals
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 32.30 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/4"
- Sensitivity: 82.10 dB
- General Enclosure Features
- Ultra compact sealed enclosure design
- Allows for unobtrusive placement in a wide range of vehicles
- High quality MDF construction
- Features high-grade black automotive carpet finish
- Durable polymer grille included to protect the subwoofer driver
- Dimensions: 9.125"D x 12.125"W x 14"H
- sealed enclosure with one 10" TW3 subwoofer
- medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- complete polymer grille
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 200-400 watts RMS
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.1 dB
- 12-1/8"W x 14"H x 9-1/8"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933117
- Weight: 22
- Sku: 93311
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.