Enclosed Subwoofer System with Dual 8W3v3-4 Subwoofer Drivers, Black Carpet (500 W, 2 Ω) - Ported Enclosure This incredible MicroSub™ subwoofer system delivers the kind of output and extension that is normally possible with only much larger systems.
The key to its performance lies in the precise tuning of its dual 8W3v3 subwoofer drivers, each in separate airspace, with an efficient slot-ported design. Extensive interior bracing permits the use of thinner wall material that maximizes the enclosure's internal volume relative to its exterior volume. The port for each driver wraps around two walls of the enclosure to produce the necessary low tuning frequency that ensures excellent extension and response smoothness. The two flared port entries/exits, one on each end of the enclosure, further enhance sound quality by minimizing air-flow noises through these ports. This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal.
Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with silver "JL AUDIO" embroidery on front baffle. Steel mesh grilles are included to protect the subwoofer drivers. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 200 - 500W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Combined Power Handling:
- Peak: 1000 watts
- RMS: 500 watts
- Enclosure Specifications:
- Chamber-coupled, slot-ported MicroSub enclosure
- Finished with outer black carpet
- Weight: 60 lbs (including the subwoofers)
- Dimensions: 5-1/8"D x 35-1/2"W x 11H
- Final Impedance: 2 Ohm mono
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Vented reinforcement collar improves rigidity and stability of the cone, spider, and voice coil
- Spider and lead wire assembly
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- ported enclosure with two 8" W3v3 subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grilles
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 200-500 watts RMS
- frequency response: 28-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 83 dB
- 35-1/2"W x 11"H x 5-1/8"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440932950
- Weight: 38
- Sku: 93295
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.