Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10TW1-2 Subwoofer Driver, Black Carpet (300 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure In this low-profile PowerWedge™ subwoofer system, we harness the performance and insanely small box requirements of the TW1 subwoofer driver to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 5.56 in. (141 mm) deep.
This low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW1 and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. The PowerWedge™ subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the top surface of the enclosure.
A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 75 - 300W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 300W Total
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82.50dB
- Enclosure Features:
- Sealed Enclosure
- CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Construction
- Black Carpet Finish Finish
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth: 5-5/6"
- Recommended Power Handling: 75-300W RMS
- Final Impedance: 2ohms
- Preloaded with single 10" 10TW1-2 Subwoofers
- Sealed enclosure with black carpet finish
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.563" TD x 15" W x 11.75" H
- Product Highlights:
- sealed enclosure with one 10" TW1-2 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- power range: 75-300 watts
- impedance: 2 ohms
- dimensions: 15"W x 11-3/4"H x 5-1/2"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 18
- Sku: 93324
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.