Enclosed Subwoofer System with Dual 10TW1-4 Subwoofer Drivers, Black Carpet (600 W, 2 Ω) - Sealed Enclosure Harnessing the performance and insanely small box requirements of the TW1 subwoofer drivers, this PowerWedge™ subwoofer system houses dual 10TW1 subwoofers in a compact sealed enclosure, resulting in deep, powerful bass output from an enclosure that’s only about the size of most other single driver systems.
This low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for dual 10TW1-4 drivers and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. The PowerWedge™ subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the front baffle. Steel mesh grilles are included to protect the subwoofer drivers.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 150 - 600W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 600W Total / 300W Each Sub
- Recommended power range: 150 - 600 watts RMS
- Final Impedance: 2-Ohm
- Preloaded with dual 10TW1-4 Series Subwoofers
- Wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD600/1v2
- Enclosure Dimensions: 7.313" D x 22.00" W x 11.75 " H
- Enclosure Features:
- Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
- Black, high-grade automotive carpet wrap
- "JL AUDIO" embroidered in silver on the front baffle
- Steel mesh grilles are included
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- DMA-optimized motor design
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure
- Long linear excursion capability
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Cast alloy frame with flat edges for tight driver grouping
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio's Miramar, Florida factory
- Frequency Response: 24 - 200 Hz
- Xmax: 10 mm
- Sensitivity: 82.20 dB
- Product Highlights:
- sealed enclosure with two 10" TW1 subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- steel-mesh grille
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 150-600 watts RMS
- 22"W x 11-3/4"H x 7-5/16"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933162
- Weight: 39
- Sku: 93316
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.