The MTX MUD50.2 is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made. This unit features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 50 watts of RMS power per channel @ 2 ohms. More than enough power to drive a single or dual full range speakers per channel.
The entire unit is weather resistant including a conformal coated circuit board and control covers that prevent damage from moisture intrusion. The unique design includes a pigtail that contains all of the wiring necessary to connect power, ground, and signal without having to make a connection directly at the amplifier. This pigtail keeps moisture, dirt, and other hazards from harming the internal components of the unit, ensuring you can enjoy your music wherever the trail takes you.
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers, High and Low Pass Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- High Level & Low Level Inputs
- 200W Peak Power @ 2 ohms
- Product Highlights:
- Class D Full Range 2-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 25 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 50 watts x 2 chan.
- Frequency Response: 11 - 40,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: <75 dB
- Fixed high-pass filter: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 7.5 A
- Dimensions: 1.73"W x 2.85"L x 3.64"H
- Total power output: 200 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-5V
- High level: 400mV-10V
- UPC: 715442241927
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.