Powerful, Two-Speaker MTX Extreme Sports Sound System
The BORVKIT1 is a package that includes everything you need to take your UTV, sand rail, or whatever to the next level in sound. This kit includes the all new MTX MUD100.2 which is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made. This unit features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 100 watts of RMS power per channel, perfect power for driving the included roll cage speakers, one per channel.
The two MUD65P MTX roll cage speakers can project amazing sound so you can enjoy your music as your cruising the dunes, trails, or wherever. The MUDBTRC is a Bluetooth remote control that can be flush or surface mounted into the dash of your UTV allowing you to stream your music wirelessly to the amplifeir and speakers. Crank them up in your UTV and enjoy the ride.
True Weather Resistant Protection
Both of these units are weather resistant. The MUD100.2 includes a conformal coated circuit board and control covers that prevent damage from moisture intrusion. The unique design includes a pigtail that contains all of the wiring necessary to connect power, ground, and signal without having to make a connection directly at the amplifier. This pigtail keeps moisture, dirt, and other hazards from harming the internal components of the unit. The speakers feature weather resistant polyproylene cones, a dome tweeter, and a rubber surround, all of which are water resistant. The grille and enclosure are made out of impact and UV resistant ABS plastic.
The included 10-gauge amplifer kit includes power, ground, and remote turn on wire as well as a fuse, and fuse holder. Additionally, the package includes interconnects to connect your source to the amplifier. This package is built to withstand anything that mother nature can throw at it and to ensure you can enjoy your music wherever life takes you.
- Bluetooth Controlled 2 Speaker Motorsports Sound Package
- Compact amplifier and speakers that can be installed on any UTV, sand rail, or Jeep with mounting access to the bar (handle bar, roll bar, frame bar, etc).
- Powerful, Two-Speaker MTX Extreme Sports Sound System
- The BORVKIT1 is a package that includes everything you need to take your UTV, sand rail, or whatever to the next level in sound. This kit includes the MTX MUD100.2 which is the most compact amplifier that MTX has ever made. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 100 watts of RMS power per channel, perfect power for driving the included roll cage speakers, one per channel.
- The two MUD65P MTX roll cage speakers can project amazing sound so you can enjoy your music as your cruising the dunes, trails, or wherever.
- Bluetooth Receiver / Remote Control
- MUDBTRC Universal Bluetooth Receiver and Remote Control
- MUD100.2 200W RMS 2-Channel Power Sports Amplifier
- 6.5 inch 50W RMS 4 Ohm Cage Mount Coaxial Speaker Pair
- Amplifier Kit
- Includes the wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect your amplifier to your vehicle's electrical system.
- ZN1K-10 10 AWG Amplifier Kit
- ZN7MR35 Direct Connect Media Device to Amplifier
- Speaker Wire
- SCP1850BL Super Cable 18AWG Speaker Wire 50ft
- Product Highlights:
- MUDBTRC Bluetooth receiver/wireless remote
- TM652WB 6-1/2" tower speakers (fit bars with diameters of 1.5", 1.75", and 2")
- MUD100.2 Class D 2-channel amp (100 watts RMS x 2)
- conformal coated circuit board protects against moisture
- ZN1K-10 10-gauge amplifier wiring kit
- ZN7MR35 3.5-meter 2-channel 3.5mm-to-RCA cable
- 50 feet of speaker wire
- roll cage adapter reducer kit
- UPC: 715442660285
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.