Class D full range amplifier technology continues to improve, yielding bigger punch in smaller packages. Blade amplifiers are an extension of that growing trend. These compact die cast chassis hold inside a painstakingly engineered amplifier capable of delivering crushing power. Challenge Blade amplifiers against traditional class A/B surfboards and you’ll feel the difference…
- Power Acoustik Blade Series BLADE4-1200D
- Class-D FullRange 2-Ohm Stable 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 1
- 4 - 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 1200 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Diecast Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- Variable high-pass filter: 40 - 400 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 400 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Compact 5” Chassis Design for Installation Versatility
Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Diecast Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
2-Ohm Stable Class A/B Monoblock Operation
Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Ampllifier
200mv-6V Low Level RCA Inputs
12dB High Pass or Low Pass Crossovers
Quick Disconnect Speaker Output Harness
8g Power/ Ground Wire Terminals
- UPC: 709483051621
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.