The GX-A602 brings studio-quality audio to your car. With total peak power of 280 watts packaged inside a tiny footprint of just 2-1/16" (52mm) high, 8-1/8" (206mm) wide and 7 13/16" (198mm) deep, the GX-A602 is compact but mighty. Supports 2-channel full range, high pass operation or bridged mono for a subwoofer. Features include a cast-aluminum heat sink, built-in electronic crossover networks and a switchable bass boost.
• GX Series 2-Channel Car Amplifier
• 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan
• 2 ohms: 85 watts x 2 chan
• Max power output: 280 watts
• 2 or Mono channel operation
• 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (85 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 170 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- selectable high- or low-pass filter (80 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- switchable bass boost (0, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 1
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 7-13/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-1/8"D
- 2-Channel amplifier with one 25A ATO fuse installed
- 8.25" Speaker-level input harness
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length=3/4")
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 050036319522
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.