The MS-BassPro SQ has a high-efficiency, 300-watt RMS (450-watt peak), built-in Class D amplifier delivering powerful performance to a square 10-inch (250-millimeter) subwoofer in a bass-reflex enclosure using proprietary Slipstream port technology. Professional optimization makes the MS-BassPro SQ deliver incredible performance.
The MS-BassPro SQ includes other special features as well: speaker-level and line-level inputs (up to 20 volts) that easily connect to the car’s existing audio system; a signal-sensing feature that automatically turns the MS-BassPro SQ on when the car’s audio system is on; and controls for input-level adjustments, low-pass crossover frequency and bass boost.
There’s even an optional wireless remote (MS-WBC) that controls bass levels from the driver’s seat.
• Built-in Class D amplifier
• Inputs accept both speaker-level and line-level signals
• Bass Boost
• Remote knob
• Input Sensitivity: 40mV - 20V
• Selectable phase: 0 - 180°
• Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
• 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- Amplifier Class: D
- Fuse Rating: 30X1 A
- Active Single 10" Bass-reflex Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Output:
- Peak: 450 Watts Total
- RMS: 300 Watts Total
- Frequency Response: 20 - 150
- Enclosure Dimensions: 20-5/8" W x 12-3/8" H x 11-3/8" D
- Preloaded with single 10" Square Diaphragm Subwoofer
- Purposed engineered for MS-Bass Pro SQ enclosure
- Slipstream port technology eliminates port noise
- Perforated black metal grille included/built-in
- Rugged, matte-black finish
- Installing the Subwoofer
- Mounting the Subwoofer
- Connections: Manual
- Audio Sense Switch: Connecting the Subwoofer to Your Vehicle’s Audio
- Controls and Functions: Manual
- Troubleshooting: Manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036313667
- Weight: 35
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.