The 10WXv2 is an ideal subwoofer driver for lower power applications. It features excellent suspension linearity and a DMA-optimized motor system to keep distortion low. Our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design is also on-board for enhanced power handling and reliability.
The 10WXv2 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 200W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.625 cu. ft. (17.7 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.0 cu. ft. (28.3 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
• 10" WXv2 Series Subwoofer Driver
• Power Handling: RMS: 200 watts
• Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
• Frequency response: 25 - 250 Hz
• Reference Efficiency (no): 0.2400%
• Sensitivity: 86.06 dB
• Mounting depth: 4.80 "
• Elevated frame cooling delivers cold air above the top plate to the voice coil
• Integrated foam rear gasket which provides an optimal seal
• Cutout dimensions: 9.0625 "
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 50-200 watts RMS
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.06 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-13/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
- 10" WXv2 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921756
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.