Sometimes, bigger is better... For these situations, the 15W0v3 offers excellent excursion capability, linearity and an overall performance envelope that puts it right at the top of its price class. It features a very beefy 2.5 in. diameter voice coil and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling design for enhanced power handling and reliability. The 15W0v3 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 500W range and is optimized to operate in a moderately sized 1.375 cu. ft. (38.9 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
• 15" W0v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
• Power Handling: RMS: 500 watts
• Recommended Power Range: 150 - 500 watts
• Free Air Resonance (Fs): 24.43 Hz
• Frequency response: 20 - 200 Hz
• Reference Efficiency (no): 0.1800%
• 2.5" High temperature voice coil
• Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
• Mounting depth: 7.15 "
• Cutout dimensions: 13.75 "
• Designed for compact sealed enclosures or medium-sized ported enclosures
• Large excursion for louder bass and less distortion
• Large roll surround for generous amounts of excursion
- 15" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with foam surround
- power range: 150-500 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 88.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 7-1/8"
- sealed box volume: 1.875 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.75 cubic feet
- 15" W0v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921671
- Weight: 43
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.