Infinity’s new Reference merges the latest in audio technology to bring the customer a new listening experience. Regardless of output level, the Edge-driven tweeters produce a quality sound. In addition, flexible tweeter output level provide a customized sound. Plus One+ woofer cones round out the entire sound with it’s wide cone area. WIth a varied range of frame sizes, installation has never been easier. Adjustable tweeter output level are also one of the many features.
•4" Reference Series Coaxial Car Speakers
•Response Frequency: 75Hz-21000Hz
•Edge-driven, textile tweeters
•Plus One+ woofer cone
• Power Handling: Peak: 105 watts each / 210 watts per pair RMS: 35 watts each/ 70 watts per pair
•Optimized Frame Size
•Power Range Recommended: 5 - 35 watts RMS per channel 3.0 ohms impedance
- 4" 2-way speakers (pair)
- top-mount depth: 1-7/8"
- frequency response: 75-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- 1/2" balanced textile dome tweeter
- Plus One+ polypropylene woofer cone featuring hi-roll rubber surround
- True Four Ohm Impedance mechanics: speaker's 3-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- compatible with nearly all aftermarket or factory car stereo units.
- power range: 5-35 watts RMS (105 watts peak power)
- Instruction manual
- Owner's manual
- Template on box
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667370961
- Weight: 2.42
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.