Pioneer DEH-X2800UI The DEH-X2800UI CD receiver features Pioneer's MIXTRAX technology, USB direct control of an iPod or iPhone, USB access to music on Android devices (4.0 or later), and Pandora for iPhone. MIXTRAX makes automatic remixing of tracks extra-quick and easy. Simply connect your USB compatible device and listen as tracks are joined by various random sound effects in Nonstop Mix Play to keep the groove going in full swing. The free Pandora App lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Pioneer DEH-X2800UI using your connected Apple iPhone, via the Pioneer iPod connector cable (sold separately) or the connector cable that came with your iPhone. The Pioneer DEH-X2800UI supports the following types of MP3/WMA/WAV files recorded onto CD-R/RW disc or loaded onto a USB MSC device. In-dash CD receiver features detachable face security.
6-1/2" 3-way 300W V-Drive Series Coaxial Car Speakers Crunch speakers are designed to drive you. They can handle any vocalist, guitar riff or heavy turntable scratch that can be powered through them. Every feature in the new speakers is designed to satisfy The Power of Music.
- General Features
- Pioneer DEH-X2800UI In-Dash Receiver (2015 Model)
- CEA-2006 compliant MOSFET amplifier
- Peak Output: 50W x 4 channels
- RMS Output: 14W x 4 channels
- Signal to noise Ratio: 91 dBA
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- Anti-Dust Design
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Remote control included
- Multi-Segmented LCD Display with LED Backlight (12 characters)
- 10-Level brightness control w/ dimmer setting
- Front USB Port and AUX Input
- USB Auto Switch allows the receiver to use the device as a source, or just charge the device
- Playback and Audio Features:
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear/subwoofer)
- CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- 24-bit digital to analog converter
- Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an iPod/iPhone via USB
- Pioneer MIXTRAX creates a nonstop mix of your music with DJ-inspired effects
- Pandora control is compatible with iOS devices (physical connection required)
- Connect, Control, and Listen to Music from an Android Device via USB
- USB access to music on Android devices (4.0 or later)
- AOA 2.0 enables Android owners to play music streaming apps and control basic functionally
- Headunit uses Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) to recognize device
- Metadata information such as track, artist, and album name can be displayed
- 3-mode selectable loudness levels
- 5-band graphic equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves (5 Preset, 2 User)
- Dedicated subwoofer control, including Phase
- Takes the music from an iPhone, iPod, USB device, or certain Android devices
- Peak Power: 300W
- RMS Power: 150W
- Neo Mylar Soft Dome Tweeter
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Cellulose Cone and Rubber Surround
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938309400
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.