Since the beginning, Orion has been all about High Performance Car Audio and Hardcore Attitude… Attitude that is being hammered into the DNA of every piece of industrial-strength Orion Car Audio equipment, and the players that use and abuse it, the bass heads and boulevard bullies who will testify that the baddest car and the loudest system ride on the same chassis – theirs!! SPL competitors, world champions, hot rodders, urban cruisers and the ones that just want to have fun alike are motivated to roll with the bullet proof performance and legendary muscle that is Orion Car Audio.
- RMS Power Rating: 4 Ohms: 225 Watts x 2 chan. 2 Ohms: 375 Watts x 2 chan. Bridged, 4 Ohms: 750 Watts x 1 chan. Nominal Power output: 1500 Watts. Max
- Power output: 3000 Watts. Fuses: 2 x 40A. Mosfet Power supply and output stage.
- Power and protection LED Indicators.
- Remote gain control.
- Gain control continuously adjusts for full Power output.
- IntelliQ Bass optimization circuit. Low-level RCA Inputs.
- Accepts high-level speaker inputs from an OEM stereo.
- Thermal, DC offset, short protection and under-voltage protection.
- 3/2/1 Channel operation.
- X-Over (crossover) activates the low-pass, FLAT and high-pass crossovers.
- X-Over frequency control adjusts the frequency for the high- and low-pass filters.
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs. Silver-plated screw terminals.
- Variable high-pass filter (50-2,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave).
- Variable Low-pass filter (50-2,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave).
- Subsonic Filter (12 dB at 24 Hz).
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier.
- Dimensions: 9.3"W x 2.5"H x 11.5"L.
- UPC: 818550010536
- Weight: 9.1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.