Engineered specifically for powersports applications, the MX300/1 monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to pack a serious audio punch, without straining charging systems. Its tiny, cast aluminum chassis is highly resistant to corrosion, with an IPX6 water-resistance rating, making it perfect for motorcycles, ATV’s or other utility vehicles.
With a robust 300W of clean power into a 2-ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), use one to drive a subwoofer, or grab a pair to deliver stunning output to a subwoofer system. The MX300/1 also features an adjustable low-pass crossover, a bass boost EQ, variable infrasonic filter and output polarity switch.
Its dual-range input section accepts a wide range of input voltage levels, from line-level all the way to high-power speaker level signals. With the addition of an M-RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately), subwoofer output can be directly controlled from the driver’s seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coated finish, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability.
- JL Audio MX300/1 Weatherproof Amplifier
- Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 160 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 220 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Total power output: 600 watts
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 250mV - 4V
- High level: 750mV - 15V
- Frequency Response: 40 - 400 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >64 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 20 - 40 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 20 - 40 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 1
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 8.66"W x 3.09"D x 1.77"H
- Remote bass knob sold separately - M-RBC-1.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- IPX6 water resistant rating
- Mono channel operation
- Black powder coat finish
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- UPC: 699440984065
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 98406