Versatility meets amazing bass when you combine Chevrolet’s cross-over vehicle with this intelligently integrated Stealthbox®.
This is a brand-new model that takes advantage of our amazing TW3 thinline 12-inch subwoofer drivers to maintain a much lower profile than our previous Stealthbox® for this vehicle.
Using the vehicle’s factory mid-gate attachment hardware, the Stealthbox® seamlessly replaces the mid-gate while maintaining its folding functionality. When folded, the Stealthbox® allows you to carry long items in the bed. To make sure your truck remains a useful truck, the 100% fiberglass Stealthbox® enclosure is coated with a durable material that is textured to match the bed.
The Hard Data: Contains dual 12TW3-D4 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 800 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Replaces factory mid-gate and maintains folding function to allow access between cabin and bed. Black texture coated finish. Black steel mesh woofer grilles are included. Rear glass storage is lost. Will not fit Hummer H2 SUT.
- Enclosure Features:
- For 2002-2012 Chevrolet Avalanche & 2002-2009 Cadillac Escalade
- Forward-firing design
- Sealed fiberglass enclosure
- Steel mesh grille included
- Stealthbox® seamlessly replaces the factory mid-gate
- Maintains folding function to allow access between cabin and bed
- Black texture coated finish
- Rear glass storage is lost
- Will not fit Hummer H2 SUT
- Binding post terminals for secure and sturdy connection and installation
- OEM Color: All
- Color Match Grade: Excellent
- Two JL Audio 12TW3-D4 Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 800 watts total / 400 watts each
- Recommended power range: 400 - 800 watts RMS
- Wired to a 4 ohm load
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Very long linear excursion capability
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Cast alloy frame
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio's Miramar, Florida factory
- Magnet: Single stacked
- Frequency Response: 22-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.11 dB
- Xmax: 15.2 mm
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio XD1000/1v2