If you drive a Camaro or Firebird and don't want to sacrifice any storage space, pay close attention. This Stealthbox® tucks away into the little nook in the left corner of the hatch well and will not interfere with the storage of T-tops. The corner loading of the Stealthbox® results in bass output and quality that far exceed that of a conventionally installed single 10-inch sub.
The Hard Data: Contains one 10W3v3-2 in a sealed enclosure. 500 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Installs in driver side rear corner of hatch well. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Will not interfere with the storage of T-tops. Also fits Z-28 and Trans Am models. If the vehicle is equipped with the Bose® or Monsoon® subwoofer system, you must purchase a new driver side rear trim panel from GM Parts in order to install the Stealthbox. Will not fit convertible!
- Subwoofer Design Round / Circle
- Voice Coil(s) Single
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 2 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 500 watts
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model Chevy Camaro
- Pontiac Firebird
- Number of Subs/Speakers 1
- Box Style/Shape Vehicle Specific
- Number of Terminals 1
- Terminal Type Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color Gray
- Box Finish Carpet
- Final Wired Impedance 2 ohms
- Type of Enclosure Loaded
- Box Type Sealed
- Woofer Surround Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Woofer Composition Mineral-Filled Polypropylene
- Sensitivity 85.37 dB
- Frequency Response 25 - 250 Hz
- Xmax (millimeters) 14 mm
- Subwoofer Size 10"