The return of Chevy's iconic Camaro was met with tremendous enthusiasm by those who prize American-style performance. Its muscular looks, retro cockpit design and potent powertrain options convincingly recreate the muscle and attitude of the original models.
If you're looking to rock the roads you're eating up in your Camaro, you will need to give the stock sound system a serious attitude enhancement. This starts with a true subwoofer.
This Stealthbox® is designed for maximum sub-bass performance with its three 10TW3 JL Audio subwoofer drivers in a 100% fiberglass sealed enclosure. The enclosure is offered finished in a high-grade automotive carpet as well as an unfinished (primered) option which is paint-ready to coordinate with any installation theme.
Turn it up with this anything-but-ordinary bass boost for your Camaro.
The Hard Data: Contains three 10TW3-D4 subwoofer drivers in a sealed enclosure. 1200 watt power handling. Wired for 2.7 ohm mono. Black, steel mesh grilles included. Rear seat pass-through functionality is lost with installation. Will not fit convertible models.
- Subwoofer Design Round / Circle
- Voice Coil(s) Dual
- Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms
- RMS Power Handling 400 watts
- Total RMS Power Handling 1200 watts
- Compatible Vehicle Make and Model Chevy Camaro
- Number of Subs/Speakers 3
- Box Style/Shape Vehicle Specific
- Number of Terminals 1
- Terminal Type Binding posts
- Box Exterior Color Black
- Box Finish Carpet
- Final Wired Impedance 2.7 ohms
- Type of Enclosure Loaded
- Box Type Sealed
- Woofer Surround Butyl Rubber
- Woofer Composition Polymer/Mica Composite
- Sensitivity 82.10 dB
- Frequency Response 30 - 250 Hz
- Xmax (millimeters) 15.2 mm
- Subwoofer Size 10"