The PXA200.2 Stereo Amplifier is built for big sound any time you get on the road or trail.
Perfect for motorcycles, side-by-sides, ATV’s and more, this weatherproof amp delivers huge power, on or off the road. A 24dB selectable crossover with 24dB subsonic filter, made to craft your sound to exacting standards. A wide range of input levels make this amp easy to hook up with a factory radio or aftermarket.
This PXA amplifier delivers as much as 200 watts into two channels. See below for more details.
- @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 25 x 2
- @ 14.4V, 2Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 50 x 2
- @ 14.4V, 1Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 100 x 2
- Length [in, cm]: 7, 17.8
- Height [in, cm]: 1-5/8, 4
- Width [in, cm]: 3-7/16, 8.7
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 10 - 20k
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB] : 95
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level: 125mV–5V / High Level: 250mV–10V
- Electronic Crossover : Selectable HI or OFF; 60Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz; 12dB/octave slope
- UPC: 713034073734
- Weight: 1.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.