The PXA200.2 Stereo Amplifier is built for big sound any time you get on the road or trail.
Perfect for motorcycles, side-by-sides, ATV’s and more, this weatherproof amp delivers huge power, on or off the road. A 12dB selectable crossover is built in to craft your sound to exacting standards. A wide range of input levels make this amp easy to hook up with a factory radio or aftermarket.
This PXA amplifier delivers as much as 200 watts into two channels. See below for more details.
- RMS Power [Watts]:
- @ 14.4V, 4Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 25 x 2
- @ 14.4V, 2Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 50 x 2
- @ 14.4V, 1Ω stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N : 100 x 2
- Length [in, cm]: 7, 17.8
- Height [in, cm]: 1-5/8, 4
- Width [in, cm]: 3-7/16, 8.7
- Frequency Response [Hz]: 10 - 20k
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio [dB]: 95
- Input Sensitivity:
- Low Level: 125mV–5V
- High Level: 250mV–10V
- Electronic Crossover: Selectable HI or OFF; 60Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz; 12dB/octave slope
- UPC: 713034073734
- Weight: 1.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer