We at Metra always strive to listen to our customers. You have told us to do a better job at telling the Metra story. For over 60 years, Metra has maintained its cutting edge by paying attention to our marketplace and innovating products to fit the needs of the installer. We are the "Installer's Choice" because we are installers.
We design our products to be easy to use and easy on the eyes. If you can see a Metra product, then we haven't done our job.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- ProvidesNAVoutputs (parking brake / reverse / speed sense)
- Retains chimes
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Retains OnStar / OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable OnStar level
- Retains the factory backup camera
- RetainsRSE(rear seat entertainment)
- RetainsSAT(satellite radio)
- Can be used in non-amplified or analog/digital amplified models
- Retains balance and fade (excluding digital amplified models)
- Includes an antenna adapter
- Micro BUSBupdatable
- Enclave 2008-up
- Lucerne 2006-2011
- DTS 2006-2011
- Escalade / Escalade ESV & EXT 2007-2011
- SRX 2007-2009
- Avalanche 2007-2013 (2)
- Captiva Sport 2012-2015 (2)
- Equinox 2007-2009
- Express 2008-up (1)
- Impala 2006-2013
- Impala Limited 2014-2016
- Monte Carlo 2006-2007
- Silverado 2500 / 3500 2014 (2)
- Silverado (new body) 2007-2013 (2)
- Suburban 2007-2014 (2)
- Tahoe 2007-2014 (2)
- Traverse 2009-up
- Acadia 2007-2016
- Acadia Limited 2017
- Savana 2008-up (1)
- Sierra 2500 / 3500 2014 (2)
- Sierra (new body) 2007-2013 (2)
- Yukon / Yukon XL 2007-2014 (2)
- H2 2008-2009
- Torrent 2007-2009
- Outlook 2007-2010
- Vue 2008-2010
- XL-7 2007-2009
(1) For 2013-2015 models equipped with NAV use the AX-GMLAN44-SWC.
(2) For 2012-up models equipped with NAV use the AX-GMLAN44-SWC.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.