Built for those who demand serious sound, this Stealthbox® is engineered to deliver outstanding sub-bass performance on all your off-road adventures.
Specifically designed for Can-Am Commander and Maverick vehicles, our Stealthbox® tucks behind the glove box, beneath the dash and generates powerful amounts of bass output, while staying out of your way.
Constructed from 100% fiberglass with a rugged, weatherproof finish, this Stealthbox® houses a 10-inch, TW3 driver and includes all the mounting hardware needed for a secure, great sounding installation.
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Very long linear excursion capability
- Recommended Power Range: 200 - 400 watts
- Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm
- "Tab-Ear" frame design to fit driver in tight spaces
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGR-10TW3
- Patented “concentric tube” architecture
- Frequency response: ~24 ~ 200 Hz
- Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
- Patented “floating cone attach method” technology
- No pole vent: permits mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Xmax: 15.2 mm
- Sensitivity: 82.10 dB
- DMA-optimized motor designs
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 19.82 L
- Cast alloy frame
- RMS: 400 watts
- Rubber surround
- Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
- Aluminum-alloy dust cap and rear cap with JL Audio logo
- Mounting depth: 3.25 "
- Cutout dimensions: 9.625 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 32.30 Hz
- UPC: 699440946230
- Weight: 10.1
- Sku: 94623
- Authorized Internet Dealer