Engineered as the reference standard for marine subwoofer performance, the M12IB6 is capable of producing staggering amounts of jaw-dropping bass in infinite-baffle applications.
Built to withstand real-world marine duty, this M12IB6 is designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. It boasts a monstrous 4-inch voice coil and rugged suspension system to deliver outstanding linear excursion for high output and power handling.
The M12IB6 is best used with amplifier power in the 200W – 600W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 3 cu. ft. / 84.95 l).
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Vented motor design with marine-grade, stainless steel rear diffuser plate
- Efficiency: 86.7 dB
- Cutout Diameter: 12.0625"
- Mounting Depth: 8.05"
- Synthetic rubber surround specifically formulated with UV inhibitors
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Color: White
- Marine grade progressive roll synthetic fiber spider
- Long linear excursion for enhanced output and reduced distortion
- Injection-Molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies
- Xmax: 18.5 mm
- Gold-Plated marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure Volume: 3.0 cu ft / 70.8 L
- RMS: 600 watts
- Proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) technology
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets are corrosion & UV-resistant
- Minimum Sealed Enclosure Volume: 2.0 cu ft / 56.6 L (or larger)
- Infinite Baffle Use: Yes
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440916189
- Weight: 23.8
- Sku: 91618
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.