Enclosed in these beautiful, injection-molded enclosures are our high-performance, MX-Series 7.7-inch coaxial tower speakers. Specifically tuned for tower enclosure applications, these coaxial drivers deliver clean, loud audio that can be heard well beyond the boat when mounted up high.
The enclosures feature a decorative, aluminum logo cap on the end opposite the speaker, which can be oriented to match any custom mounting application. Each is designed to mate with one of our clamp systems (sold separately, and available to fit a wide range of pipe diameters). The wire exits through the center of the mount, staying high and dry, and out of sight. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
For best results, we recommend powering these systems with an amplifier in the 25-150 W per channel range.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
Sold as a pair.
- Fixture designed to integrate with clamp of choice, sold separately
- Midwoofer speaker surround
- Color: Black w/ Titanium Classic Grilles
- Peak: 500 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- JL Audio Marine Tower Speaker Mounting Kits available in Various Configurations
- RMS: 140 watts per pair / 70 watts each
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Recommend Power Range: 20 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders
- Polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant
- UPC: 699440913898
- Weight: 19
- Sku: 91389
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.