Enclosed in these beautiful, injection-molded enclosures are our high-performance, MX-Series 7.7-inch coaxial tower speakers. Specifically tuned for tower enclosure applications, these coaxial drivers deliver clean, loud audio that can be heard well beyond the boat when mounted up high.
The enclosures feature a decorative, aluminum logo cap on the end opposite the speaker, which can be oriented to match any custom mounting application. Each is designed to mate with one of our clamp systems (sold separately, and available to fit a wide range of pipe diameters). The wire exits through the center of the mount, staying high and dry, and out of sight. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
For best results, we recommend powering these systems with an amplifier in the 25-150 W per channel range.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
Sold as a pair.
- Peak: 500 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- Frequency Response: 55-25,000 Hz
- Marine-grade, synthetic fiber spiders
- JL Audio Marine Tower Speaker Mounting Kits available in Various Configurations
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB
- Gold-plated, marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant
- Midwoofer speaker surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- RMS: 140 watts per pair / 70 watts each
- Recommend Power Range: 20 - 75 watts RMS per channel
- Injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Fixture designed to integrate with clamp of choice, sold separately
- Top-mount Depth: 12.52"
- 4 ohms impedance
- UPC: 699440913928
- Weight: 19
- Sku: 91392
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.