This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The M800/8v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. The M800/8v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, six, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
Use it in one of many useful configurations:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive two speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus four 4Ω speakers with 75 W each
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4Ω
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200W each
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- Unregulated MOSFET switching type
- Gasketed covered controls and stainless steel hardware
- 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 14.73"L x 2.05"H
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0% @ 2 O per channel
- Input Voltage Range (Selectable): Low level: 200 mV - 2 V RMS / High level: 800 mV - 8 V RMS
- Damping Factory @ 4ohms: 150 / 50 Hz
- Selectable turn-on modes: +12V remote turn-on lead (preferred method) / DC Offset-Sensing: detects a very small DC signal (high level signals) / Signal sensing: detects presence of a full-range audio signal
- Selectable Filter Modes: Off / HP / LP
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Frequency Response: 12 - 22,000 Hz
- NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design
- 8 or 4 channel operation
- White and gray powder-coat finish
- Total power output: 800 watts RMS
- 8-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4 V: 4 ohms: 75 watts x 8 chan. / 2 ohms: 100 watts x 8 chan. / Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5 V: 4 ohms: 60 watts x 8 chan. / 2 ohms: 90 watts x 8 chan. / Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 4 chan.
- Dual-Range Differential Balanced Input Section: RCA inputs accept Speaker-Level Inputs or Line-Level signals (JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required for speaker level, sold separately)
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Wired remote level control available, sold separately: JL Audio HD-RLC: Presents the ability to control 2 , 4 , or All Channels
- Signal to Noise Ration: >104 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Recommended Inline-Fuse Rating (not included): 80 A x 1 (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- UPC: 699440983594
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 98359
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.