This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels into 2 ohms (28.8V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
Use it in one of many useful configurations:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive two speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus four 4Ω speakers with 75 W each
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4Ω
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4Ω, plus two 4Ω subwoofers with 200W each
The M800/8-24V includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, six, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
This amplifier is designed for operation in vessels with 24 volt, negative-ground electrical systems. Use of this product in vessels with positive ground and/or voltages other than 24 V may result in damage to the product and will void the warranty.
- Channel Input Mode Switch: Yes (2/4/6/8 ch.)
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 25 V: @ 4 O 60 W RMS x 8 / @ 2 O 90 W RMS x 8 / Bridged @ 4O 180 W RMS x 4
- Remote Level Modes: 2 or 4 or All Channels
- Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 4 AWG wire
- Filter Defeat Function: Yes
- Source Channel Selection for PreOuts: N/A
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Filter Mode(s): Low-Pass or High-Pass
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power: >104 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers: Yes
- Filter Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 500 Hz
- Pass-Through Preamp Output: None
- Damping Factor @ 4 O: >150 / 50 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 40 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Damping Factor @ 2 O: >75 / 50 Hz
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 28.8 V: @ 4 O 75 W RMS x 8 / @ 2 O 100 W RMS x 8 / Bridged @ 4O 200 W RMS x 4
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W: >84 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- THD+N @ Rated Power: <1% @ 2 O per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: Switchable from 200 mV - 2 V RMS (Low) to 800 mV - 8 V RMS (High)
- Filter Slope(s): 12 dB/octave
- Remote Level Control: Optional (HD-RLC)
- UPC: 699440983594
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 98626
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.