Engineered specifically for limited-space marine applications, the MHX300/1 monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to pack a serious punch, while still being kind to small charging systems. Its ultra-compact, cast aluminum chassis is highly resistant to corrosion, with an IPX6 water-resistance rating, making it ideal for applications where moisture would prohibit use of a conventional 12V amplifier.
Producing a robust 300W of clean power into a 2-ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), the MHX300/1 full-range, monoblock amplifier can be used alone or in stereo pairs. Use one to drive a subwoofer, or grab a pair to deliver stunning output to a subwoofer system or full-range satellites. Onboard controls include an adjustable low-pass crossover, a bass boost EQ, variable infrasonic filter and output polarity switch.
Its dual-range input section accepts a wide range of input voltage levels, from line-level all the way to high-power speaker level signals. With the addition of an M-RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately), subwoofer output can be directly controlled from the driver’s seat.
This marine amplifier features a white powder-coated finish, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4 V: 4 ohms: 160 watts x 1 chan. / 3 ohms: 220 watts x 1 chan. / 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Selectable phase: 0 / 180°
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 400 Hz, 24 dB/octave
- Black powder-coated finish
- Signal to Noise Ration: 85 dB
- Stainless steel hardware for durability
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 43Hz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 12,000 Hz
- RMS Power Rating @ 12.5 V: 4 ohms: 160 watts x 1 chan. / 3 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan. / 2 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.
- NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Gasketed cover for the controls
- IPX6 water-resistance rating
- M-RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately)
- Controls bass levels only
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Switchable Input sensitivity: 250 mV-4 V (Low) to 750 mV-15 V (High)
- Subsonic filter: 20 - 40 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
- UPC: 699440984027
- Weight: 3.2
- Sku: 98402
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.