Boss Audio audio electronics adhere to the highest standard of quality control and apply proprietary technology to ensure perfect sound in every model you are purchasing. This is the reason why throughout the years, Boss Audio has maintained it's place in the audiio industry as one of the best brands out there.
Onlinecarstereo has been along time authorized retailer of Boss Audio products. We source our inventory from accredited dealers that provide us with official warraties on every product. You can be sure that you are getting authentic and original items from the manufacturer's warehouse. We strive to achieve the highest customer satisfaction on every purchase and always make sure to deliver your items on-time.
- Remote control included
- Peak: 80 watts x 4 channels
- AM/FM RDS Tuner
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- 3 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- CD text information display
- Front USB Input w/ up to 32 GB thumbdrive support and 1A charging
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Graphic equalizer with selectable tone curves
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- MP3/WMA/AAC Playback via USB
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- CD/CD-R/RW , MP3/WMA Playback
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, et
- UPC: 791489124720
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.