Got an oscilloscope? Probably not… How about an ammeter? Doubtful too… But everybody has or can easily get an adequate Digital Volt Meter for $20 or so. Many people think they have power from their amps equal to the rating. Very rarely! Seasoned competitors know how to tune their system with a DVM. But they do not measure Wattage, but rather AC Voltage. The new X3 amps are based off of voltage for tuning convenience. The included chart will tell you exactly how much power you can get from the amplifiers at 12V, 14.4V and 16V, and at 1, 2, and 4 ohms, and even at 1%, 5% and 10% THD! If you are not getting what the chart says you should, you know for a fact that you do not have sufficient power supply in the form of batteries. Or maybe you have a lot higher impedance or enclosure impedance rise than you suspected. Either way, you will know how much power you are getting out of your X3 amplifier and can take the step needed to use the X3 amps to their winning potential. It is that simple…
- Non-regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Up to 16V Power & 10V Audio Input
- 0ga Input & 8ga Output Terminals
- 4ch. Bridgeable w/ 2-Ohm, 1-Ohm Stereo
- Monoblocks Strapable w/ 2? Load
- 18dB Low-Pass & Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 18dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- 1800 Phase Control
- Remote Gain Control
- RMS Power 2Ω, 14.4V, 1% THD 7,600
- RMS Power 1Ω, 14.4V, 1% THD 10,940
- RMS Power 2Ω, 16V, 10% THD 8350
- RMS Power 1Ω, 16V, 10% THD 14,300
- Dimensions (2.25"H x 11"W) 36.25"
- Gain Control Included Included
- UPC: 709483052116
- Weight: 50.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.