15" CompC 4 Ohm SVC
A thick stamped steel basket holds an injection-molded polypropylene cone with stabilizing ribs in the surround. Next-level engineering like this delivers clean, undistorted bass every time you turn it up!
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompC 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 15, 38
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 1200/600
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 90.3
- Frequency Response (Hz): 25-500
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 7, 17.7
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm): 13-3/4, 35
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.25, 63.7
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 5.0, 141.6
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.0, 85
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 4.0, 113.3
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034078937
- Weight: 17.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer