This KX 1200-watt mono amplifier uses powerful Class D technology for big power in a small chassis. This amp features an enormous 18dB of variable bass boost. A simple turn of the wireless remote (included) give you access to all the control you need for the bass you love!
- Class D Power Plant
- One-Ohm Stable
- SHOCwave™ Bass Restoration Processor
- KXARC Wireless Remote Included
- Gain Control With “Optimal Input” Indicator
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- Easy Access to Settings Behind Hinged Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Red LED Light Pipe
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 1200 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
- @ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 600 x 1
- @ 14.4V, 2Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 1200 x 1
- @ 14.4V, 1Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 1200 x 1 +/- 10%
- Length [in, cm]: 9-9/16, 24.4
- Height [in, cm]: 2-1/8, 5.5
- Width [in, cm]: 8-5/16, 21
- Frequency Response ± 1dB: 10Hz–160Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV–10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable Lo-pass 40Hz–160Hz, 24dB/octave
- Subsonic Filter: Variable 10–80Hz, 24dB/octave
- KickEQ+™ Parametric Bass Boost (Remote Control Adjustable): Boost - Variable 0-18db / Center Frequency - 20Hz-80Hz / Bandwidth 1-5
- Remote Bass: Yes
- CEA Power: 600 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)
- CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)
- UPC: 713034079187
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.