- The Perfect Emergency Vehicle Accessory
- 4-in-1 Universal Multi-Function Safety Tool
- Vehicle Jump Starter, Tire Air Pump, Power Bank, & Flashlight
- Recharges in Your Home or Vehicle
- Included Cigarette Lighter Cable or Home Wall Power Adapter
- Conveniently Fits in the Trunk or Glove Compartment
- Built-In Safety Circuits for Short Circuit / Overload Protection
- Lightweight, Compact and Powerful
- LED Power Indicator Lights
- Accessory Kit Included
- Jump Start Battery Cable Clamps
- Tire Air Pressure Pump Cable
- Wall Charging Power Adapter
- Vehicle Cigarette Lighter, Accessory Power Adapter
- USB Charge Adapter (Micro USB, Apple 30-Pin, Flash Connectors)
Car Jump Starter:
- Easy-to-Use Emergency Car/Automobile Jump Starter
- Ability to 'Slow Charge' Your Vehicle's Battery
- Jump Starts Cars, Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, Golf Carts, Jet Ski, etc.
- Can Jump Your Vehicle up to 20 Times on A Single Charge
- *No Additional Vehicle Required to Jump Start
Power Bank Charging:
- Pocket-Sized, Portable Mobile Device Power Station
- Provides Hours of Charging for Your Devices
- Universal Standard USB Port
- Includes Universal Adapter Cables
- Works with iPhone, Android, Smartphone, Tablet, etc.
- Battery Capacity: 16800 mAh
Tire Air Pump:
- Simple Button Activation
- Built-in Barometer Air Pressure Gauge
- Air Pump Cable Length: 16''
- Maximum Air Pressure Output: 40 PSI
- Roadside Flash Light:
- Ultra-Bright LED Lighting Source
- Flashlight lasts over 120 Hours
- Battery Life: 3000 Charge Cycles
- Power: 200 Amp Continuous, 400 Amp Peak
- Operating Temperature: 0~85?
- Battery Jumper Output: 12V
- Power: DC 12V
- Size: 5.9'' x 6.1'' x 2.1''
- UPC: 68888763509
- Weight: 5.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.